While not as famous as Chobe, Nxai Pan National Park (pronounced ‘nigh’) is a gentle gem in Botswana’s wildlife crown and is the scene of the annual zebra migration, a dramatic event triggered by the rainy season. A once-arid landscape blooms vividly into life and zebras arrive in their thousands to take advantage of the plentiful grass and water. This itinerary has been specially designed to make the most of the migration between February and April, and is perfect for small groups or travellers with a sense of adventure.
The other half of this trip sees you camping in the Okavango Delta, one of the most magical spots in all of Africa. Moremi Game Reserve is highly regarded for its superb sightings and the Nxabega concession offers you the chance to spot plenty of water birds.
Mobile camping strips away extras like air conditioning and Wi-Fi to leave you with an ‘up-close-and-personal’ experience of the bush. All tents have en suite bathrooms with flushable toilets and bucket showers, while a charming dining area is set up at each camp under a tree or gazebo to tuck into freshly prepared and endlessly varied meals, all with the possibility of an elephant or two casually strolling through camp!
Day to Day Itinerary
A warm Okavango welcome
Dwarfed by Nxabega
Delightful Nxai Pan
- Experienced driver guide throughout the itinerary
- 6 Nights accommodation in &Beyond Mobile camps on fully inclusive basis
- Transfers as specified in the itinerary
- Scheduled flights as specified in the itinerary
- Game drives, bush walks, private boat cruises, Mokoro trips, fishing (seasonal), birding, stargazing
- International flights
- Airport taxes
- All meals and drinks not specified
- Tips and gratuities
- Items of a personal nature