Picture a sweeping 13-day privately guided safari that gives you the chance to see lions hunting during the day in the Okavango Delta, stay at Kenya’s first Relais & Chateaux property and immerse yourself in the Masai Mara’s largest known leopard population. It adds up to an African vacation where adventure and luxury are perfectly balanced.
Starting in Botswana’s northern Delta, you then wing your way by light aircraft to the Selinda Reserve which is anchored by the Selinda Spillway, an ephemeral river that joins the Okavango with the Linyanti Channel. From Selinda, your pilot will fly you to Kenya Chyulu Hills, which make up a swathe of game-rich land between Tsavo and Amboseli National Parks.
Your time one the world’s most fascinating continent draws to an end in the Masai Mara as you return to Kenya’ second Relais & Chateaux property after a day of satisfying game viewing. You will be flown from lodge to lodge in a Pilatus PC-12 and accompanied by private guide Chris Renshaw, who won the 2015 Africa Geographic Photographer of the Year award. Only six places are available, making this the ideal way to indulge family or friends in a never-to-be-forgotten vacation.
- Tour duration: 13 days
- Start: Johannesburg
- End: Jomo Kenyatta International Airport
3 nights at Duba Plains Camp
3 nights at Zarafa Camp
3 nights at Ol Donyo Lodge
3 nights at Mara Plains Camp
- Comfort Level: Luxury
- Type of Tour: Guided & Scheduled
- Type of Accommodation: Mixed
Day to Day Itinerary
From Johannesburg to the Okavango Delta
From the Delta to Selinda
From Selinda to Chyulu Hills
From Chyulu to the Masai Mara
From the Mara to Nairobi
- 3 Nights at Duba Plains Camp on fully inclusive basis
- Morning and late afternoon/early evening game drives, guided bush walks and boating activities
- Entrance fees, conservation and park fees pertaining to the itinerary
- Guiding services of a professional private guide during entire safari in Botswana and Kenya
- Services of a private pilot throughout your itinerary
- 3 Nights at Zarafa Camp on fully inclusive basis
- 3 Nights at Mara Plains Camp on fully inclusive basis
- Laundry services
- All local lodge road airstrip transfers
- Services of local resident camp guides
- All flights from South Africa to Botswana and Kenya
- 3 Nights at Ol Donyo Lodge on fully inclusive basis
- International flights
- Airport taxes
- All meals and drinks not specified
- Tips and gratuities
- Items of a personal nature
Additional Tour Notes
Please note that this rate is based on a party of 4 people travelling together.
- dates rates from
- 15 Aug 2017 - 27 Aug 2017 $50850 £39005 R672890 €45370
Our rates are per person sharing unless we note differently.
Please treat all pricing as a guide only:
- All rates are subject to availability and may change without notice
- Single supplements may apply
Request a quote or speak to one of our African Safari Experts for the best, most current rates available.