This 13-day, fly-in itinerary takes you through Tanzania's top three wildlife destinations - Lake Manyara, Ngorongoro Crater and the Serengeti - for a diverse big game safari, before whisking you to Mahé Island, a tropical paradise in the Seychelles archipelago.
Your safari starts on the shore of Lake Manyara, home to flamingos and famous tree-climbing lions. Next, you explore the magnificent Ngorongoro Crater, a Natural Wonder and one of the few places in Africa where it is possible to see all of the Big 5 in a single day. Move on to the Serengeti where you will witness the Wildebeest Migration in season (approximately November to July). This grand finale of your safari adventure features dramatic interaction between mega herds of wildebeest and Africa’s apex predator, lions. After nine days of big game thrills, you arrive on Mahé Island in the Seychelles ready to relax and unwind. The atmosphere is idyllic and there is plenty to do when the mood strikes you.
Throughout this tour, your accommodation is comfortable and elegant, from the safari lodges to the Serengeti’s authentic tented camp to Banyan Tree Resort on Mahé. It is a once-in-a-lifetime itinerary, perfect for honeymooners or first-time travellers to Africa. The combination of safari and beach destinations ensures that you’ll experience an ideal balance between action and relaxation.
- Tour duration: 13 days
- Start: Arusha
- End: Seychelles
Arusha National Park,
1 night at Arusha Coffee Lodge
2 nights at Lake Manyara Tree Lodge
2 nights at Ngorongoro Crater Lodge
3 nights at Serengeti Under Canvas
4 nights at Banyan Tree Seychelles
- Comfort Level: Luxury
- Type of Accommodation: Mixed
Day to Day Itinerary
Coffee break in Arusha
Fly to Lake Manyara
The Big 5 in Ngorongoro Crater
The Serengeti Migration
Bliss in the Seychelles
- 1 Night at Arusha Coffee Lodge on bed and breakfast basis
- 4 Nights at Banyan Tree Seychelles on bed and breakfast basis
- 2 Nights at Lake Manyara Tree Lodge on fully inclusive basis
- 2 Nights at Ngorongoro Crater Lodge on fully inclusive basis
- 3 Nights at Serengeti Under Canvas on fully inclusive basis
- Flight from Arusha to Seychelles via Dar Es Salaam
- Scheduled flights and transfers as per the itinerary
- Emergency medical evacuation insurance
- Specified park fees
- International flights
- Airport taxes
- All meals and drinks not specified
- Tips and gratuities
- Items of a personal nature
Additional Tour Notes
Please note that this tour is not available for the month of April due to Lake Manyara Tree Lodge closure.
- dates rates from
- 01 Jun 2017 - 30 Sep 2017 $13070 £10230 R167415 €11690
- 01 Oct 2017 - 31 Oct 2017 $9790 £7665 R125405 €8755
Our rates are per person sharing unless we note differently.
Please treat all pricing as a guide only:
- All rates are subject to availability and may change without notice
- Single supplements may apply
Request a quote or speak to one of our African Safari Experts for the best, most current rates available.