For travellers on a tight schedule, this 4-day fly-in journey takes you into the depths of Uganda’s Bwindi Impenetrable Forest to see some of the world’s last remaining mountain gorillas. The experience begins at Entebbe where you will be whisked away on a flight into the remote mountainous regions of southern Uganda. Here, at Bwindi National Park, you will enter one of the most biologically diverse ecosystems in Africa on an expedition to find a close-knit gorilla family. Bwindi is home to roughly 350 mountain gorillas, which is half the world’s remaining population, and your chance of coming into contact with a group is approximately 90 percent.
In addition to the life-changing hour you spend with a gorilla family, you will also be able to go birding and hiking, and learn more about forest life from the Batwa people who have lived here for centuries.
Day to Day Itinerary
Welcome to Entebbe
In search of mountain gorillas
Life in Bwindi
Farewell to the forest
- 3 Nights at Clouds Mountain Gorilla Lodge on fully inclusive basis
- Return scheduled charter flights from Entebbe to Kisoro
- Return road transfers from Kisoro Airstrip to Clouds Mountain Gorilla Lodge
- Gorilla permit, including gorilla trek transfers
- International flights
- Airport taxes
- All meals and drinks not specified
- Tips and gratuities
- Items of a personal nature
- dates rates from
- 01 May 2017 - 30 Jun 2017 $2770 £2170 R35495 €2475
- 01 Jul 2017 - 31 Aug 2017 $3410 £2670 R43695 €3050
- 01 Sep 2017 - 31 Oct 2017 $3410 £2670 R43695 €3050
- 01 Nov 2017 - 31 Dec 2017 $2770 £2170 R35495 €2475
Our rates are per person sharing unless we note differently.
Please treat all pricing as a guide only:
- All rates are subject to availability and may change without notice
- Single supplements may apply
Request a quote or speak to one of our African Safari Experts for the best, most current rates available.