The Okavango Delta is a bucket-list item for every safari lover. This 7-day itinerary allows you to spend ample time in two very rewarding private concessions: Kwara and Kwando.
To make it especially convenient and to maximise the time you can devote to game watching, all legs of the trip are undertaken by light aircraft, which has the added benefit of allowing you a superb view of the Okavango’s rivers, lagoons, islands and animals (lookout for herds of elephants, which are easily spotted from above).
Beginning and ending in Maun, the gateway to Botswana’s wildlife-rich northern areas, this vacation allows you to pack a very satisfying schedule into a single week.
Day to Day Itinerary
The Kwara Concession
The Kwando Concession
- Inter-camp flights to and from Maun
- 3 Nights at Kwara on fully inclusive basis
- 3 Nights at Kwando Lagoon Camp on fully inclusive basis
- International flights
- Airport taxes
- All meals and drinks not specified
- Tips and gratuities
- Items of a personal nature
- dates rates from
- 01 Jul 2017 - 31 Oct 2017 $7095 £5225 R93500 €5940
- 01 Nov 2017 - 15 Nov 2017 $5045 £3715 R66450 €4220
Our rates are per person sharing unless we note differently.
Please treat all pricing as a guide only:
- All rates are subject to availability and may change without notice
- Single supplements may apply
Request a quote or speak to one of our African Safari Experts for the best, most current rates available.