Botswana is a country of two distinct environments: the great fossil pan system that includes the otherworldly Nxai Pan and the world’s largest inland wetland known as the Okavango Delta. On this 9-day adventure, you will delve into both of these very different landscapes on a journey that includes classic game drives, nature walks and boating excursions.
Kicking off in Nxai Pan, you will spend two nights at an eco-friendly lodge that lies amid a wealth of plains and desert game. From there, you will move via light aircraft to Kwara in the Okavango Delta, to spend three nights in an intimate camp that has unforgettable views over the Kwara Lagoon. Your final three nights under the African sun will be at Kwando Lagoon Camp, a very comfortable tented camp on the banks of the Kwando River in the renowned Linyanti Concession.
It is possible to reserve a private game-drive vehicle for you and your party’s exclusive use so that you can experience Botswana at your own pace, staying for as long as you like at sightings.
- Tour duration: 9 days
- Start: Maun
- End: Maun
Nxai Pan National Park,
2 nights at Nxai Pan
3 nights at Kwara
3 nights at Kwando Lagoon Camp
- Comfort Level: Comfortable
- Type of Tour: Packaged Tour
- Type of Accommodation: Mixed
Day to Day Itinerary
Nxai Pan National Park
The Okavango Delta
The Linyanti Channel
- Inter-camp flights to and from Maun
- 2 Nights at Nxai Pan on fully inclusive basis
- 3 Nights at Kwara on fully inclusive basis
- 3 Nights at Kwando Lagoon Camp on fully inclusive basis
- International flights
- Airport taxes
- All meals and drinks not specified
- Tips and gratuities
- Items of a personal nature
- dates rates from
- 01 Jul 2017 - 31 Oct 2017 $8100 £6195 R104475 €7030
- 01 Nov 2017 - 15 Nov 2017 $6380 £4875 R82240 €5530
Our rates are per person sharing unless we note differently.
Please treat all pricing as a guide only:
- All rates are subject to availability and may change without notice
- Single supplements may apply
Request a quote or speak to one of our African Safari Experts for the best, most current rates available.