Travel to two of Kenya’s most treasured safari destinations – the famous Masai Mara National Reserve and the undiscovered Laikipia region – on this exclusive adventure that is perfect for families. Accommodation ranges from comfortable to luxurious, and consists of elegant, private-use villas where you have a dedicated guide, chef and the use of a 4x4 vehicle.
You will have the freedom to decide on your own schedule, based on your family’s preferences and interests. You can look forward to inclusive activities such as game drives, guided nature walks, specialized children’s activities, a helicopter flights, and an unforgettable fishing excursion on Mount Meru.
Day to Day Itinerary
Culture in Nairobi
Family safari in the Masai Mara
Explore Kenya’s undiscovered north
- 1 Night at House of Waine on full board basis
- 3 Nights at Topi Mara Bush House on fully inclusive basis
- 4 Nights at The Sanctuary at Ol Lentille on fully inclusive basis
- Return airport transfers in 4x4 Landcruiser
- Shared light aircraft flights
- International flights
- Airport taxes
- All meals and drinks not specified
- Tips and gratuities
- Items of a personal nature
- dates rates from
- 01 Jan 2017 - 31 Dec 2017 $11080 £8470 R142910 €9610
Our rates are per person sharing unless we note differently.
Please treat all pricing as a guide only:
- All rates are subject to availability and may change without notice
- Single supplements may apply
Request a quote or speak to one of our African Safari Experts for the best, most current rates available.