This 6-day tour is a short but sweet fly-in safari that takes you to two of Botswana’s premier conservation areas, the Savute Chanel in Chobe National Park and Chief’s Island in the Okavango Delta. All your transfers are by light aircraft, and there truly is no better way to see the scale of Botswana’s incredible landscape. At Savuti Camp there are game drives and birding safaris to look forward to – spend your days spotting big game, antelope and top predators like leopard and lion. Delta Camp is set on game-rich Chief’ Island in the Okavango and here you can experience eco-friendly activities like walking safaris, camping expeditions, cultural visits, mokoro (canoe) rides and horse riding.
The focus of the tour is on friendly service, highly rewarding game viewing and unpretentious, down-to-earth accommodation in remote, pristine locations where there is solar-powered electricity and no mobile phone reception. The camps are owner-operated with a high guide-to-guest ratio, and the rangers have an unrivalled knowledge of Botswana’s beautiful wilderness. Special extras like binoculars in your suite, outside showers with gorgeous private views, freshly baked bread, and home-made energy bars take this safari experience from great to unforgettable.
Day to Day Itinerary
Safari at Savute
Explore the Delta
Return to Maun
- 2 Nights at Camp Savuti on fully inclusive basis
- 3 Nights at Delta Camp on fully inclusive basis
- Shared light aircraft flights between the camps and Maun
- International flights
- Airport taxes
- All meals and drinks not specified
- Tips and gratuities
- Items of a personal nature
- dates rates from
- 01 Jul 2017 - 31 Oct 2017 $4730 £3485 R62350 €3960
- 01 Nov 2017 - 30 Nov 2017 $4050 £2985 R53385 €3390
Our rates are per person sharing unless we note differently.
Please treat all pricing as a guide only:
- All rates are subject to availability and may change without notice
- Single supplements may apply
Request a quote or speak to one of our African Safari Experts for the best, most current rates available.