A private 4x4 safari gives you the luxury of being the only guests at all times and of the same highly knowledgeable and experienced guide throughout your Kenyan sojourn. For serious safari goers, those seeking to run their vacation at their own pace or even keen photographers or birders who want to spend as long as they like on the particular sighting, this is a great advantage.
For six days, you and your family will have the sole use of a very comfortable 6-seater Toyota Land Cruiser 4x4, which will take you through the wonders of Amboseli and Masai Mara National Parks, two of Kenya’s most spectacular landscapes.
In Amboseli, your lodge has uninterrupted views of snow-capped Mount Kilimanjaro while your second accommodation has beautiful views of the Mara and Talek Rivers. As always, you can expect good game viewing, superb service and the satisfaction of knowing that you can set your own game drive schedule.
Day to Day Itinerary
Jet into Nairobi
Venture into Amboseli
Uncover Lake Nakuru
Discover the Masai Mara
- 1 Night at Eka Hotel on bed and breakfast basis
- 2 Nights at Satao Elerai Camp on full board basis
- 2 Nights at Tipilikwani Mara Camp on full board basis
- Masai Mara National Park fee
- Private safari vehicle for the safari portion of the trip
- Transfer from Nairobi Airport to Ole Sereni Hotel
- 1 Night at Mbweha Safari Camp on full board basis
- International flights
- Airport taxes
- All meals and drinks not specified
- Tips and gratuities
- Items of a personal nature
- dates rates from
- 01 Jul 2017 - 31 Aug 2017 $3560 £2725 R45920 €3090
- 01 Sep 2017 - 31 Oct 2017 $3560 £2725 R45920 €3090
- 01 Nov 2017 - 31 Dec 2017 $3350 £2565 R43210 €2910
Our rates are per person sharing unless we note differently.
Please treat all pricing as a guide only:
- All rates are subject to availability and may change without notice
- Single supplements may apply
Request a quote or speak to one of our African Safari Experts for the best, most current rates available.