Over 12 incredible days, you will explore some of Tanzania’s top big game parks including the Serengeti, Ngorongoro Crater and rugged Tarangire, before flying on to the tropical ‘Spice Island’ of Zanzibar. Expect diverse landscapes and superb wildlife in Tanzania, perfectly balanced by palm-fringed beaches, snorkelling and sun-drenched days on Zanzibar.
Your safari starts in crowd-free Tarangire, known for its herds of elephant, buffalo, giraffe and rare antelope species plus all the big predators and 550 species of bird. Your next stop is the superb Ngorongoro Crater, one of the few places in Africa where you might see all of the Big 5 in a single day. Last on your safari bucket list is the legendary Serengeti and its magnificent wildlife. The natural spectacle of the annual Wildebeest Migration features dramatic encounters between herds of wildebeest, zebra and gazelle, and Africa’s greatest predators, lion. After eight days of big game action, you arrive on Zanzibar, ready to make the most of the laidback island lifestyle. Relax and unwind or explore the warm waters and historic attractions of this famous spice island.
This tour features comfortable, all-inclusive accommodation and is ideal for first-time travellers to Africa, as well as an unforgettable honeymoon or special anniversary vacation.
- Tour duration: 12 days
- Start: Arusha
- End: Zanzibar
Arusha National Park,
1 night at Arusha Coffee Lodge
2 nights at Tarangire Treetops
2 nights at The Manor at Ngorongoro
2 nights at Serengeti Migration Camp
4 nights at Kilindi Zanzibar
- Comfort Level: Comfortable
- Type of Tour: Packaged Tour
- Type of Accommodation: Mixed
Day to Day Itinerary
Arrive in Arusha
Time for Tarangire
Explore Ngorongoro Crater
The world-famous Serengeti
Relax at Kilindi Zanzibar
- 2 Nights at The Manor at Ngorongoro on fully inclusive basis
- 1 Night at Arusha Coffee Lodge on half board basis
- 2 Nights at Serengeti Migration Camp on fully inclusive basis
- 2 Nights at Tarangire Treetops on fully inclusive basis
- Airport / airstrip transfers on the northern circuit, including to / from Kilimanjaro International Airport
- Domestic flights on Tanzania's northern circuit in SkySafari's executive aircraft
- Scheduled game drives and activities
- 4 Nights at Kilindi Zanzibar on fully inclusive basis
- Includes Tanzania Tourism Levy.
- Zanzibar Infastructure Tax
- International flights
- Airport taxes
- All meals and drinks not specified
- Tips and gratuities
- Items of a personal nature
- dates rates from
- 30 Jun 2017 - 29 Oct 2017 $10640 £8325 R136340 €9505
- 30 Oct 2017 - 16 Dec 2017 $10150 £7945 R130060 €9065
- 17 Dec 2017 - 19 Dec 2017 $10640 £8325 R136340 €9505
Our rates are per person sharing unless we note differently.
Please treat all pricing as a guide only:
- All rates are subject to availability and may change without notice
- Single supplements may apply
Request a quote or speak to one of our African Safari Experts for the best, most current rates available.