Spend eight days exploring African villages, the legendary Ngorongoro Crater and the Serengeti National Park - a perfect way for the kids to learn more about the African wilderness.
Children can get involved in numerous fun activities during the trip such as mountain biking, camping, viewing members of the Big Five, playing soccer with the local children and visiting a school to exchange ideas and make new friends.
This family safari is an ideal way to introduce children to the wonders and delights of Africa.
Day to Day Itinerary
Begin your African adventure in Arusha
Discover Lake Manyara Game Reserve
Descend the Ngorongoro Crater
Experience the Serengeti
Say farewell to Tanzania
- Meet and greet services
- Park fees and government taxes
- Internal flight as specified in the itinerary, including taxes and airport fees
- Game drives as specified
- Transfers as specified
- 1 night at Arusha Hotel on bed and breakfast basis
- 3 nights at Gibbs Farm on full board basis
- 3 nights at Serengegti Explorer Camp on fully inclusive basis
- Exclusive 4x4 for the safari sector
- Services of an experienced English speaking driver guide
- One bottle of mineral water per day whilst on game drives
- Crater tour
- International flights
- Airport taxes
- All meals and drinks not specified
- Tips and gratuities
- Items of a personal nature
- dates rates from
- 25 Jun 2013 - 31 Oct 2013 $4565 £2940 R47200 €3425
- 01 Nov 2013 - 15 Dec 2013 $4465 £2875 R46135 €3345
All rates are quoted per person sharing unless otherwise stipulated
Pricing is meant as a guide only.
Go2Africa contracts rates that are significantly below accommodation general public rack rates. Due to contract confidentiality we are often not able to publish our best rate.
Contact us – via Request a Quote – for an accurate, market best rate.
All prices are subject to availability, change or increase without notice and seasonality.
Single supplements are often applicable. Options and rates vary from supplier to supplier.