Botswana is truly an undiscovered wonderland that incorporates woodland, rivers, lagoons, floodplains, savannahs and dense thickets. On this 9-day adventure, you will travel to one of the best private concessions falling within the Okavango Delta ecosystem, the Khwai, and then move to the little-explored Makgadikgadi Pans.
In these remote and pristine regions, you will not be distracted by mobile reception or even Wi-Fi. Instead, discover the thrill of African adventure, wildlife tracking and exploration all while making meaningful connections with your world-class safari guides and the local people, many of whom you will encounter at your very comfortable tented camps.
Each private tent is fully furnished and features a private viewing deck and an en suite bathroom. Your safari will be packed with little extra luxuries like soft linen and fine wine but the biggest luxury of all is the privately guided and personalised experience – made a reality by some of the best safari guides and hosts in Botswana.
- Tour duration: 9 days
- Start: Maun
- End: Maun
2 nights at Hyena Pan Tented Camp
1 night at Skybeds
3 nights at Sable Alley
2 nights at Meno-A-Kwena Tented Camp
- Comfort Level: Comfortable
- Type of Tour: Guided & Scheduled
- Type of Accommodation: Mixed
Day to Day Itinerary
Explore the private Khwai Concession
A night under the stars
Unique desert wildlife
- Drinks (Local brands)
- Two nights at Hyena Pan Tented Camp on fully inclusive basis
- One night at Sky Beds on fully inclusive basis
- Three nights at Sable Alley on fully inclusive basis
- Two nights at Meno-A-Kwena Tented Camp on fully inclusive basis
- Schedued flight from Maun Airport [MUB] to Sable Alley
- Schedued flight from Sable Alley to Maun Airport [MUB]
- Road transfer from Hyena Pan Tented Camp to Sky Beds
- Road transfer from Sky Beds to Sable Alley
- Road transfer from Sable Alley to Maun Airport [MUB]
- Road transfer from Meno-A-Kwena to Maun Airport [MUB]
- International flights
- Airport taxes
- All meals and drinks not specified
- Tips and gratuities
- Items of a personal nature
- dates rates from
- 01 Jul 2017 - 31 Oct 2017 $5795 £4270 R76390 €4850
- 01 Nov 2017 - 30 Dec 2017 $4485 £3305 R59120 €3755
Our rates are per person sharing unless we note differently.
Please treat all pricing as a guide only:
- All rates are subject to availability and may change without notice
- Single supplements may apply
Request a quote or speak to one of our African Safari Experts for the best, most current rates available.