This adventure tour takes you to see the Victoria Falls at Livingstone in Zambia, and then crosses over into beautiful Zimbabwe for a classic Big 5 safari in Hwange National Park and a more water-based one Mana Pool National Park along the meandering Zambezi River. Your accommodation ranges from one of Livingstone’s newest and most luxurious lodges to two extremely comfortable tented camps set in prime game-viewing areas.
Each lodge is well-known for its excellent standard of safari guides – these are the exceptional people who will share their lifelong experience and knowledge of Africa’s wilderness with you, transforming your safari from great to unforgettable. A very special element of this journey is the option of tracking highly endangered white rhino on foot, a rare privilege and a memory to appreciate for the rest of your life.
A convenient all-inclusive itinerary means that your days will be filled with exciting activities like game drives, guided nature walks, night drives, cultural encounters, sunset cruises to toast the day with elephants and hippos, guided canoeing, and birding. Whether you are a first-timer to Africa or an experienced safari goer, this 9-day itinerary has plenty to see and do, and as ideal as a honeymoon as it is for a bucket-list adventure.
Day to Day Itinerary
Beautiful Zambezi & Vic Falls
Safari in Hwange
Discover Mana Pools
Sara mushe to Zimbabwe
- 3 nights at Thorntree River Lodge on a fully inclusive basis
- 3 nights at Somalisa Expeditions on a fully inclusive basis
- 2 nights at Kanga Camp on a fully inclusive basis
- Transfer from Livingstone Airport to Thorntree River Lodge
- Transfer from Thorntree River Lodge to Victoria Falls Airport
- Shared charter flight from Victoria Falls Airport to Hwange
- Shared charter flight from Hwange to Mana Pools
- Shared charter flight from Mana Pools to Victoria Falls Airport
- International flights
- Airport taxes
- All meals and drinks not specified
- Tips and gratuities
- Items of a personal nature
- dates rates from
- 01 Jul 2017 - 30 Sep 2017 $5600 £4285 R72230 €4860
- 01 Oct 2017 - 31 Dec 2017 $5600 £4285 R72230 €4860
Our rates are per person sharing unless we note differently.
Please treat all pricing as a guide only:
- All rates are subject to availability and may change without notice
- Single supplements may apply
Request a quote or speak to one of our African Safari Experts for the best, most current rates available.