This 9-day, fly-in itinerary takes you on a journey through Tanzania's unrivalled wildlife destinations - Lake Manyara, the Ngorongoro Crater and the fabled Serengeti - to deliver a dramatic and diverse big game safari.
Begin with the beauty of Lake Manyara with its thousands of flamingos and famous tree-climbing lions before moving on to encounter the spectacle of the Ngorongoro Crater floor, home to Africa's Big 5. The sweeping plains of the Serengeti provide a backdrop for the tour's grand finale. Game viewing is superb all year round, but if you have timed your safari with the wildebeest migration, you can expect massed herds and plenty of predator action.
Accommodated in a series of elegant lodges, this journey is ideal for first-time travellers to Tanzania or for the return visitor whose heart has been captured by this incredible country. As part of a honeymoon itinerary, combine this tour with a getaway to the romantic spice island of Zanzibar for an ultimate beach and safari combination.
- Tour duration: 9 days
- Start: Arusha
- End: Arusha
1 night at Arusha Coffee Lodge
2 nights at Lake Manyara Tree Lodge
2 nights at Ngorongoro Crater Lodge
3 nights at Serengeti Under Canvas
- Comfort Level: Luxury
- Type of Tour: Tailor-made
- Type of Accommodation: Mixed
Day to Day Itinerary
A warm welcome to Tanzania
The magic of Lake Manyara
- Meet and Greet service at Kilimanjaro International Airport
- Emergency medical evacuation insurance
- Scheduled flights as specified in the itinerary including applicable taxes
- Scheduled road transfers as specified in the itinerary
- Park fees
- 1 Night at Arusha Coffee Lodge on bed and breakfast basis
- 2 Nights at Lake Manyara Tree Lodge on fully inclusive basis
- 2 Nights at Ngorongoro Crater Lodge on fully inclusive basis
- 3 Nights at Serengeti Under Canvas on fully inclusive basis
- International flights
- Airport taxes
- All meals and drinks not specified
- Tips and gratuities
- Items of a personal nature
- dates rates from
- 01 May 2017 - 31 May 2017 $6725 £5180 R89165 €5980
- 01 Jun 2017 - 30 Sep 2017 $10065 £7750 R133420 €8950
- 01 Oct 2017 - 31 Oct 2017 $6785 £5225 R89905 €6030
- 01 Nov 2017 - 19 Dec 2017 $6745 £5195 R89415 €5995
- 20 Dec 2017 - 31 Dec 2017 $10065 £7750 R133420 €8950
Our rates are per person sharing unless we note differently.
Please treat all pricing as a guide only:
- All rates are subject to availability and may change without notice
- Single supplements may apply
Request a quote or speak to one of our African Safari Experts for the best, most current rates available.