Vibrant Cape Town, a Big 5 safari in a private Kruger reserve and seven days of exotic island living in the Seychelles - this Southern African holiday has it all.
Begin your journey in Africa's favourite city - Cape Town - and spend three days exploring its numerous attractions - fashionable city beaches, leafy vineyards and of course beautiful Table Mountain. Then catch a flight to the Sabi Sands Private Game Reserve and enjoy a range of game viewing activities in your search for the Big 5.
From here you'll fly to Mahe Island in the Seychelles where you'll spend the rest of your trip enjoying life in a tropical Indian Ocean paradise, lounging on classic white-sand beaches and exploring coral reefs.
- Tour duration: 15 days
- Start: Cape Town
- End: Johannesburg
Seychelles, Mahe Island
South Africa, Kruger
South Africa, Cape Town
4 nights at Cape Grace
3 nights at Singita Boulders Lodge
1 night at Fairlawns Boutique Hotel
6 nights at Banyan Tree Seychelles
- Comfort Level: Luxury
- Type of Accommodation: Accommodated
Day to Day Itinerary
Arrive in beautiful Cape Town
Explore the city of Cape Town
Arrive at Singita Boulders
Discover the Sabi Sands
Return to Johannesburg
Fly to the Seychelles
Indulge in Seychelles island living
Say your island goodbyes
- 4 nights at Cape Grace on a bed and breakfast basis
- 3 nights at Singita Boulders Lodge on a fully inclusive basis
- 1 night at Fairlawns Boutique Hotel on a bed and breakfast basis
- 6 nights at Banyan Tree Seychelles on a bed and breakfast basis
- Return transfer from Cape Town International Airport to the Cape Grace
- Flight from Cape Town International Airport to Kruger Mpumalanga International Airport
- Return transfer from Kruger Mpumalanga International Airport to Sabi Sands
- Flight from Sabi Sands to Johannesburg
- Return transfer from OR Tambo International Airport to The Westcliff Hotel
- Return flight from Johannesburg to Seychelles
- Return road transfer from Seychelles Airport to Banyan Tree Seychelles
- International flights
- Airport taxes
- All meals and drinks not specified
- Tips and gratuities
- Items of a personal nature
- dates rates from
- 26 Aug 2013 - 19 Sep 2013 $11075 £7135 R114290 €8310
- 15 Oct 2013 - 08 Nov 2013 $11760 £7575 R121330 €8825
All rates are quoted per person sharing unless otherwise stipulated
Pricing is meant as a guide only.
Go2Africa contracts rates that are significantly below accommodation general public rack rates. Due to contract confidentiality we are often not able to publish our best rate.
Contact us – via Request a Quote – for an accurate, market best rate.
All prices are subject to availability, change or increase without notice and seasonality.
Single supplements are often applicable. Options and rates vary from supplier to supplier.