This 7-day self-drive tour of the beautiful KwaZulu Natal Midlands focuses on delivering luxurious accommodation with fantastic spa facilities.
Travel at your own pace through green rolling countryside, past waterfalls, lakes, and Zulu villages, and stay in splendid hotels and enjoy rejuvenating spa treatments. You can also enjoy great bird watching, fly-fishing, hiking and gourmet food not to mention all the scenic drama of one of South Africa's most panoramic regions.
Perfect as a honeymoon or romantic escape, this package will combine very easily with a big game safari in one or more of KZN's excellent game reserves - just ask us how.
Day to Day Itinerary
Travel through the Midlands
Unwind & relax at Fordoun Spa
Experience elegance & horse racing
Enjoy gourmet food at Cleopatra's
Drive back to Durban
- 7 days Car rental
- 2 nights at Fourdoun Spa, Hotel and Restaurant on a bed and breakfast basis
- 2 nights at Hartford House on a bed and breakfast basis
- 2 nights at Cleopatra Mountain Farmhouse on a half board basis
- International flights
- Airport taxes
- All meals and drinks not specified
- Tips and gratuities
- Items of a personal nature
- dates rates from
- 01 Aug 2017 - 11 Sep 2017 $995 £760 R12810 €860
- 12 Sep 2017 - 23 Oct 2017 $1065 £820 R13770 €925
Our rates are per person sharing unless we note differently.
Please treat all pricing as a guide only:
- All rates are subject to availability and may change without notice
- Single supplements may apply
Request a quote or speak to one of our African Safari Experts for the best, most current rates available.