Spend two weeks travelling along South Africa's stunning Cape coastline, enjoying a range of fun-filled activities and marvelling at the ever-changing scenery.
Start your journey exploring Africa's favourite city - Cape Town - before travelling through the scenic Cape Winelands and onto the ostrich farming town of Oudtshoorn in the Klein Karoo.
You'll also spend time on the beautiful Garden Route enjoying whale watching, forest canopy tours and dolphin encounters before arriving in the Sundays River Valley in the Eastern Cape for a big game safari and a visit to Addo Elephant National Park.
This holiday offers a wide range of activities for the entire family as well as plenty of opportunities to learn about South Africa's history and its natural heritage.
- Tour duration: 14 days
- Start: Cape Town
- End: Port Elizabeth
South Africa, Garden Route, Oudtshoorn
South Africa, Eastern Cape
South Africa, Cape Winelands
South Africa, Cape Town
3 nights at Winchester Mansions
2 nights at The Spier Hotel
2 nights at Mooiplaas Guest House
3 nights at Kurland
3 nights at RiverBend Lodge
- Comfort Level: Mid-range
- Type of Accommodation: Accommodated
Day to Day Itinerary
Begin your family adventure in Cape Town
Explore the Mother City
Stroke cheetahs at Spier
Go ostrich-riding in the Klein Karoo
Head to the Garden Route
Experience Plettenberg Bay's marine life
Explore the Tsitskamma Forest via treetops
Exlore the Sundays River Valley
Reach the end of the road
- 3 nights at Winchester Mansions on a bed and breakfast basis
- 2 nights at The Spier Hotel on a bed and breakfast basis
- 2 nights at Mooiplaas Guest House on a bed and breakfast basis
- 3 nights at Kurland on a bed and breakfast basis
- 3 nights at River Bend Lodge on a full board basis
- 14 days car rental
- Marine encounters tour
- The Canopy Tour
- International flights
- Airport taxes
- All meals and drinks not specified
- Tips and gratuities
- Items of a personal nature
- dates rates from
- 26 May 2013 - 02 Jul 2013 $2455 £1615 R22620 €1890
- 03 Jul 2013 - 09 Aug 2013 $2455 £1615 R22620 €1890
- 10 Aug 2013 - 16 Sep 2013 $2455 £1615 R22620 €1890
- 17 Sep 2013 - 24 Oct 2013 $2455 £1615 R22620 €1890
All rates are quoted per person sharing unless otherwise stipulated
Pricing is meant as a guide only.
Go2Africa contracts rates that are significantly below accommodation general public rack rates. Due to contract confidentiality we are often not able to publish our best rate.
Contact us – via Request a Quote – for an accurate, market best rate.
All prices are subject to availability, change or increase without notice and seasonality.
Single supplements are often applicable. Options and rates vary from supplier to supplier.