This week-long fly-in safari takes in Namibia's two absolute must-see destinations - Sossusvlei and Etosha National Park - and has you staying in sheer luxury at excellent desert lodges. Ideal for a honeymoon or romantic escape, this package leaves you with plenty of time at each destination to do as much or as little as you want.
First you will visit the majestic Sossusvlei Dunes of The Namib, the world's oldest desert. And not only will you experience first-hand the dramatic rolling dune fields of the Sossusvlei area but you'll also go on game drives in the nearby Kulula Wilderness Reserve or in the Namib Naukluft Park.
Then it's off to enjoy the wild beauty of Etosha National Park where you will experience exceptional game viewing while staying in exclusive luxury accommodation set in a private reserve adjoining the park itself.
Day to Day Itinerary
Begin your desert journey
Take photos of the Dunes
Fly north to Etosha National Park
Enjoy great game viewing
Bid farewell to Namibia
- Scheduled internal flights
- 3 nights at Little Kulala Lodge on a fully inclusive basis
- 3 nights at Little Ongava on a fully inclusive basis
- International flights
- Airport taxes
- All meals and drinks not specified
- Tips and gratuities
- Items of a personal nature
- dates rates from
- 11 Jan 2014 - 14 Jun 2014 $5955 £3705 R60480 €4435
- 15 Jun 2014 - 31 Oct 2014 $8080 £5030 R82110 €6020
- 01 Nov 2014 - 19 Dec 2014 $5955 £3705 R60480 €4435
- 20 Dec 2014 - 10 Jan 2015 $6740 £4190 R68460 €5020
Our rates are per person sharing unless we note differently.
Please treat all pricing as a guide only:
- All rates are subject to availability and may change without notice
- Single supplements may apply
Request a quote or speak to one of our African Safari Experts for the best, most current rates available.