Experience all the drama of Victoria Falls on this 4-day, family-oriented holiday. You will enjoy the privacy of Chuma House, an exclusive-use property located on the banks of the Zambezi River, and there is plenty of time to take in all the adventures and activities of the region.
Go on guided game drives in nearby Mosi-Oa-Tunya National Park as well as a tour of majestic Victoria Falls. You could also visit a local village for a cultural interaction and, if you are feeling brave, select an activity or two from the long list of adrenalin adventures: bungee jump off Victoria Falls Bridge, take a microlight or helicopter ride over the Falls or experience the world's best one-day white-water rafting - and those are just the most popular ones.
For something more a little more tranquil, take the family out on a sunset river cruise or let the children fish from a motorised riverboat.
This short Victoria Falls holiday will combine perfectly with a classic Zambia, Zimbabwe or Botswana big game safari - just ask us how.
Day to Day Itinerary
Let the exciting adventure begin
Explore the Zambezi & the Falls
A fond farewell
- 3 Nights at Chuma House on fully inclusive basis
- Transfers to and from Livingstone Airport
- International flights
- Airport taxes
- All meals and drinks not specified
- Tips and gratuities
- Items of a personal nature
- dates rates from
- 15 Jun 2017 - 31 Oct 2017 $2670 £2045 R34440 €2320
- 01 Nov 2017 - 20 Dec 2017 $2370 £1815 R30570 €2060
- 21 Dec 2017 - 05 Jan 2018 $2670 £2045 R34440 €2320
Our rates are per person sharing unless we note differently.
Please treat all pricing as a guide only:
- All rates are subject to availability and may change without notice
- Single supplements may apply
Request a quote or speak to one of our African Safari Experts for the best, most current rates available.