Experience all the drama of Victoria Falls on this four-day, family-oriented holiday. You'll enjoy the privacy of Chuma House, an exclusive-use property located on the banks of the Zambezi River, and there's plenty of time to take in all the adventures and activities of the region.
Go on guided game drives in nearby Mosi-Oa-Tunya National Park as well as a tour of majestic Victoria Falls. You could also visit a local village for a cultural interaction and if you're feeling brave, select an activity or two from the long list of adrenalin adventures: bungee jump off Victoria Falls Bridge, take a microlight or helicopter ride over the Falls or experience the world's best one-day white-water rafting - and those are just the more popular ones.
For something more a little more tranquil, take the family out on a sunset river cruise or let the kids do some fishing from a motorised riverboat.
This short Victoria Falls holiday will combine perfectly with a classic Zambia or Botswana big game safari - just ask us how.
Day to Day Itinerary
Let the exciting adventure begin
Explore the Zambezi & the Falls
A fond farewell
- 3 nights at Chuma House on a fully inclusive basis
- Transfers to and from Livingstone Airport
- International flights
- Airport taxes
- All meals and drinks not specified
- Tips and gratuities
- Items of a personal nature
- dates rates from
- 25 Aug 2013 - 17 Sep 2013 $3960 £2555 R40880 €2975
- 18 Sep 2013 - 11 Oct 2013 $3960 £2555 R40880 €2975
- 12 Oct 2013 - 04 Nov 2013 $3960 £2555 R40880 €2975
- 05 Nov 2013 - 28 Nov 2013 $3400 £2195 R35095 €2555
- 29 Nov 2013 - 22 Dec 2013 $3400 £2195 R35095 €2555
- 23 Dec 2013 - 15 Jan 2014 $3400 £2195 R35095 €2555
- 16 Jan 2014 - 31 Jan 2014 $2690 £1735 R27770 €2020
All rates are quoted per person sharing unless otherwise stipulated
Pricing is meant as a guide only.
Go2Africa contracts rates that are significantly below accommodation general public rack rates. Due to contract confidentiality we are often not able to publish our best rate.
Contact us – via Request a Quote – for an accurate, market best rate.
All prices are subject to availability, change or increase without notice and seasonality.
Single supplements are often applicable. Options and rates vary from supplier to supplier.