Africa Travel Subscription
Go2Africa is pleased to announce the launch of a brand-new product for the luxury Africa travel market, with the unveiling of a subscription travel advice service, Africa on Tap.
Maintain full control of your trip, with real-time advice from an award-winning Africa Safari Expert!
This new service gives subscribers direct phone and email access to our team of award-winning Africa Safari Experts, who will be available to give real-time advice on any African-travel related questions or issues subscribers might have. All our experts are African born-and-raised, and collectively spend more than 365 days each year on safari. What’s more, Go2Africa have been recognised by Conde Nast Traveler as having 7 of the world’s leading Africa experts.
From providing expert advice on where to go and when, giving guidance on complex logistics that African travel can bring, or sharing insider tips on lodges, activities and restaurants, we’re here to make your African travel adventure dreams come true. Want to know which safari camp in Kenya will give you the best views of the great migration from your deck, where in South Africa to stay to give you the best chance of ticking the elusive Cape Parrot off your list, or how to get from Lusaka to the Okavango Delta via a weekend adventuring in Victoria Falls? We’ve got you covered.
Until now consultations with our team of Africa Safari Experts have been restricted to clients who are planning on booking their whole itinerary with us, but subscribing to Africa on Tap means you could have access to expert advice from a well-travelled expert whenever you need, all at the click of a button.
Who does this Service Benefit?
- Anyone planning to travel or currently travelling independently in Africa.
- Digital nomads wishing to explore Africa as they work, or between projects.
- Anyone based in Africa who’d love the inside track on hidden gems across the continent.
What will you Receive for a Monthly Fee?
- Direct WhatsApp, phone and email access to one of our award-winning Africa Safari Experts.
- Open access to our range of unique, downloadable destination guides and infographics on all things Africa.
- The benefit of Go2Africa’s preferred partnerships – and exclusive rates – with thousands of accommodation, activity and logistics partners across Africa and the Indian Ocean.
- One booking made for you per month with a discount of at least 5%.
- One free experience per year (spa, private game vehicle, hot air balloon ride and many more).
What is the Cost?
A monthly cost of $100, or pay for a full year’s subscription up front for just $1,000.
Interested? Get in touch!
Terms and Conditions
- Minimum subscription term of one month.
- Max 2 hours per month in call time with an Africa Safari Expert.
- 1 working day response time on emails and WhatsApp.