Go2Africa is recruiting for the role of a Content Executive to join its Marketing team based in Cape Town. Working with other internal teams, the Content Executive will produce high-quality, engaging, brand-aligned content for the Go2Africa website. In addition, this role will contribute to the team with other content creation and digital marketing responsibilities.
- Tertiary Degree in Literature, Journalism or related field
- Excellent command of English language (spoken and written)
- Proven copywriting and editing skills, with portfolio
- Exceptional communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to work within a fast-paced and collaborative team environment
- Highly self-motivated and self-driven
- Experience of using a Content Management System (WordPress) and/or other digital marketing platforms (Unbounce, Mailchimp)
- Experience of content creation in safari or luxury travel industry
- Experience of non-written content creation
- Write engaging content for the website: accommodations, tours and travel blog articles, as well as paid advertising landing pages, social media, paid ads and more.
- Work with colleagues and internal partners to develop, source, and rework content.
- Optimize content after publication based on available data and insights.
- Conduct internal (product, sales) and external research (online).
- Provide copy editing and QA/proofing of other work (website deploys, social media etc.).
- Photo research and selection for both your work and others.
- Upload copy and images to assist in builds (CMS, landing pages, email campaigns).
- Work with our Social Media Executive to support creation of content shared on social media channels.
- Adhere to brief and own the brand tone of voice.
How to apply
To apply, please e-mail the following to email@example.com :
- Academic transcripts
- Covering letter
Please clearly state the role (“Content Executive”) in the e-mail subject line.