When you travel to South Africa, you will discover why it's often described as a 'world in one country'. It encompasses every kind of environment from mountains, forests and savannahs to sunny beaches, echoing deserts and modern cities. A holiday in South Africa can be anything you want it to be.
A visit to South Africa is easily one of the most diverse trips on the continent. You can easily combine:
- The Garden Route and Cape Winelands on a romantic or family self-drive holiday.
- Cape Town’s wonders and Kruger Park’s incredible wildlife in a classic South Africa safari itinerary.
- A fun-filled family adventure at Sun City plus malaria-free Big 5 game viewing at Pilanesberg or Madikwe.
- An unbeatable South Africa safari and beach experience in KwaZulu-Natal.
Our selection of South Africa tours and safaris are ideal for:
- First-time visitors to Africa.
- Families with children.
- Honeymooners and romantics.
- Wildlife enthusiasts.
- Golfers and adventure seekers.
Browse our recommended South Africa trip ideas below or simply get in touch with one of our Africa Safari Experts to help tailor-make a South Africa itinerary that matches your travel wishes and budget: