Earn additional revenue with the Go2Africa affiliate program
If you have a website with visitors who might be interested in experiencing an African safari we’d love to work with you on an affiliate partnership.
Go2Africa’s affiliate program lets you start earning money by simply adding a link or banner to your website.
By joining the Go2Africa affiliate program you'll be teaming up with the world's number one African safari and luxury tour operator. Leverage the Go2Africa brand to better serve your existing visitors - and to attract new ones - by featuring links and images on your website to our tours, destinations and deals that will earn you commission.
Go2Africa has a world-renowned safari product, and offers publishers the ability to integrate and promote safaris and luxury African travel on sites just like yours.
- Superior inventory: Go2Africa work with 3,000+ safari partners across the continent to secure access to the best itineraries, lodges, activities, transfers and flights, at exclusive rates.
- Powerful brand: Go2Africa is an award-winning safari brand, with 11 of our Africa Safari Experts recognised by Conde Naste Traveller as amongst the world's best. The high awareness of the Go2Africa brand creates trust and ensures market-leading conversion rates.
- Top client feedback: We have maintained our 4.9/5 score on Feefo for the past 36 months. Client satisfaction is our #1 priority, from their first enquiry until they return home from their trip.
- Additional revenue: There is no cost to join our affiliate program, and your income is positive from day one. Every qualified lead will earn you $5, and any bookings from these leads will earn a 2% commission on the total booking value of the trip.
- High-value bookings: With an average booking value of $25,000 – and an average commission value of $500 - you have the opportunity to earn large payouts each month.
- Complete support ensures your success: Banners, text links and data feeds are all available to help you promote Go2Africa.
How our affiliate program works
We provide you with your choice of text links, banners and data feeds, all available in your affiliate dashboard once you've signed up. You can then simply copy and paste the code on to your website and you're done.
Every time one of your website visitors clicks on a tracked link to the Go2Africa website, completes an enquiry form and ultimately books a safari with us, you will earn a commission of 3% of the total booking value, subject to our terms and conditions.
All activity is tracked digitally and you’ll have access to reporting in real-time. Affiliates earn commission on a 30 day cookie, so any enquiries made within 30 days of a click from your website will be eligible for commission.
We use Awin as our affiliate program platform, where you can get your tracked links and see real-time reporting. Awin also ensures that all payments are made to affiliates on a monthly basis, based on bookings made in the prior month.
Click the below link to read our full terms and conditions, and to sign up to our safari affiliate program with Awin.
Have any questions? Get in touch with us.