Since 1998, we’ve been committed to helping travellers experience incredible safaris throughout Africa. Over the past 20 years, we’ve built relationships with more than 3 000 safari partners, seen thousands of clients go on safari, and have travelled the length and breadth of the African continent ourselves.
Whether our clients dream of traversing the open plains of the Serengeti, exploring the waterways of the Okavango Delta or having once-in-a-lifetime wildlife experiences, we understand exactly what it takes to make each and every trip we plan unforgettable.
This wealth of experience and first-hand knowledge has seen us be selected for and win various awards over the years. Most recently, we have been nominated as Africa’s Leading Luxury Tour Operator, Africa’s Leading Safari Company and South Africa’s Leading Luxury Tour Operator in the 2021 World Travel Awards.
2021 World Travel Awards
The World Travel Awards is the most prestigious and renowned annual awards programme across the travel, tourism and hospitality industries. Since its establishment in 1993, the platform has sought to acknowledge, reward and celebrate excellence across these sectors. Today, the World Travel Awards brand is recognised globally as the ultimate hallmark of industry excellence.
Our 2021 nominations follow on from our victory in the same categories in the 2020 awards, which, with more than 2 million votes cast, had the highest participation of any of the World Travel Awards events since the contest’s inception.
To keep our titles for the second year running, we’re asking for your support. All we need you to do is cast a vote on the World Travel Awards website before 9 August 2021 in the following three categories:
- Africa’s Leading Luxury Tour Operator
- Africa’s Leading Safari Company
- South Africa’s Leading Luxury Tour Operator
Besides meaning a lot to us, your support would help us to maintain the title of Africa’s most recognised safari company and allow us to make more once-in-a-lifetime trips a reality.
How to vote
Voting is easy. Simply follow the steps set out below to help us take home gold in our categories.
Step 1 – Register
- Visit the voting registration page on the World Travel Awards website, fill in your details and entre the reCAPTCHA
Step 2 – Verify your email address
- A verification email will be sent to the email address you registered with.
- Navigate to your email inbox, open the mail from the World Travel Awards (remember to check your junk folder if you don't see it in your inbox) and click on the Verify Your Email Address button.
- You will be taken back to the World Travel Awards website. Here, you can click on ‘Continue’ to proceed with voting.
Step 3 – Vote
- Select ‘Africa’ as the region from the left-hand side navigation
- Scroll down to see the ‘Outstanding Votes’ section. Here, you can find the categories in which we are nominated:
- Africa’s Leading Luxury Tour Operator (category #44)
- Africa’s Leading Safari Company (category #55)
- South Africa’s Leading Luxury Tour Operator (category #224)
- Cast your vote for Go2Africa in each category.
Step 4 – Follow us and share
Once you’ve voted, it would be great if you could spread the word to your friends and family, and get them to vote too. Every vote counts towards helping us continue to share the magic of Africa with travellers all over the world.
All that’s left to do after that is keep an eye on our social media travels and newsletter to find out whether we’ve won.
We’re so thankful for all of the support that has made us Africa’s most recognised safari company and allows us to make more once-in-a-lifetime trips a reality.