Explore the beautiful South African province of kwaZulu-Natal on an 8-day beach and wilderness adventure that is ideal for the entire family. Start your adventure off on the Dolphin Coast where you will be staying at the stunning Zimbali Resort, which is secluded within indigenous coastal forest and offers a plethora of activities, from golf to tennis. This is a great spot to unwind after a long flight and finally have all those long walks on the beach you have been promising yourself.
Based on over 1000 Verified Reviews.
- Stay in a forested hideaway along the Dolphin Coast
- Go hiking & mountain biking
- Unwind with a range of relaxing spa treatments
- Children will love the professional kids' club
- Lounge on kwaZulu-Natal's pristine beaches
- Enjoy thrilling game sightings in the rich & diverse Phinda Reserve
- Stay in a stunning resort perched on a mountain
Day to day
Day 1: Arrive at the Dolphin CoastKwaZulu-Natal, South Africa
Day 1: Arrive at the Dolphin Coast | 3 Nights
Arrive in Durban, collect your hired car and drive to Zimbali Resort, a luxury hideaway situated in a protected forest reserve on KwaZulu Natal's Dolphin Coast.
Settle into your deluxe suite where you will be staying for the following three nights.
Days 2-3: Enjoy family fun at Zimbali
Zimbali Resort is the perfect place for your family to enjoy exciting outdoor activities including mountain biking and hiking.
While the children enjoy the beautiful swimming pools and kid's club, parents can slip away for a spa treatment or a round of golf.
Spend some time as a family stretching out on one of the sun loungers beside the pool or on the beach as you soak up the sun.
Zimbali Resort is just a short drive away from some of the best swimming beaches in KwaZulu Natal.
Days 4-7: Explore the Phinda Game Reserve | 4 Nights
After breakfast at Zimbali Resort, make your way to Phinda Mountain Lodge. A safari experience like no other awaits you as you arrive at your accommodation with its superior views of the surrounding mountains.
Parents can enjoy an afternoon siesta while the children participate in fun and informative activities under the watchful eyes of the rangers.
On thrilling morning and night drives, experienced guides will share their knowledge with you while you keep a look out for the Big 5.
As night falls, you can reflect on the day's adventures around the dinner table, or outdoors under the starry African sky.
Day 8: Return to Durban
Drive back to Durban where you can drop off your hired vehicle and board your outbound flight.
- 8 day car rental
- International flights
- Airport taxes
- All meals and drinks not specified
- Tips and gratuities
- Items of a personal nature
Select your preferred currency below and view rates over specific seasons.
|2020-05-18 — 2020-10-02||$2,550|
|2020-10-03 — 2020-11-17||$2,575|
- All rates are subject to availability and may change without notice.
- Single supplements may apply.
- Request a quote or speak to one of our African Safari Experts for the best, most current rates available.