If you're looking for your next travel destination but aren't quite sure where to go yet, consider a trip to Africa. A vast and highly diverse continent full of fascinating cultures, dramatic scenery and extraordinary animals, Africa offers some of the most incredible travel experiences in the world.
Many people who think about travelling to Africa think about a safari – but how easy is it to organise? Where do you go and when? What about accommodation? That’s where we come in. Since 1998, we’ve tailor-made unforgettable trips to Africa for thousands of travellers across the globe.
- Big 5 safaris in the Kruger National Park
- Wildebeest Migration safaris in the Masai Mara and Serengeti
- Gorilla trekking in the forests of Uganda and Rwanda
- Beach holidays and cosmopolitan 'world-in-one-city' experiences in Cape Town
The same could be said for the types of holidays and safaris on offer in Africa. Whether you're looking for a combination tour packed with highlights or a specialised safari in a single location, we can tailor-make any kind of tour. After all, that's our speciality.
More Africa Travel Tips and Advice
- Thinking of planning a safari but not sure where to start? See our top 5 tips.
- What does a safari cost? View our guidelines.
- Not sure how the Wildebeest Migration works? See our guide.
- Which is best for safari: East or Southern Africa? Weigh them up.
- Safari guides for beginners: South Africa, Zimbabwe, Namibia, Kenya and Tanzania.