Whether our clients dream of traversing the open plains of the Serengeti, exploring the waterways of the Okavango Delta or having once-in-a-lifetime wildlife experiences, we understand exactly what it takes to make each and every trip to Africa unforgettable.
It's this wealth of experience and first-hand knowledge that has seen us nominated for and win various awards over the years, including Condé Nast Traveler Reader's Choice Awards, Travel + Leisure's World's Best Tour Operators and Safari Outfitters, and Africa's Leading Safari Company at the World Travel Awards.
We're hoping to win the title of Africa's Leading Safari Company – and we need your help!
Vote for Go2Africa as Africa's Leading Safari Company and Win 2 Nights in the Cape Winelands!
To thank you for voting for Go2Africa before 30 April 2023, you will be entered into a prize draw and stand a chance to win two nights for two people at a hotel in South Africa's gorgeous Cape Winelands*.
Voting is easy - simply follow the four steps set out below to help us take home gold in our category.
How to Vote
Step 1 – Click the Button & Vote for Go2Africa
Select 'Go2Africa' and click 'VOTE'. If you have never voted in the World Travel Awards, you will need to register an account – follow Steps 2 and 3. If you have voted before, you can log in using your account details, vote for Go2Africa, and skip to Step 4.
Step 2 – Register With World Travel Awards (If You've Never Voted)
If you have never voted in the World Travel Awards, you will need to register an account:
- When clicking on 'VOTE' as per Step 1, you should be directed to the voting registration page on the World Travel Awards website.
- Fill in your details.
- Enter the reCAPTCHA.
- Click 'SUBMIT'.
Step 3 – Verify Your Email Address
- A verification email will be sent to the email address you registered with.
- Navigate to your email inbox, open the mail from the World Travel Awards (remember to check your junk folder if you don't see it in your inbox) and click on the 'Verify Your Email Address' button.
- You will then be directed to a page to confirm your email address and vote submitted:
Step 4 – Share to Win
Send a screenshot of your email verification confirmation to firstname.lastname@example.org to be entered into the prize draw to stand a chance to win two nights in the Cape Winelands. If you already have a World Travel Awards account with a verified email address, please send a confirmation of your successful vote to email@example.com to be entered into the prize draw.
Once you've voted, it would be great if you could spread the word to your friends and family, and get them to vote too. Every vote counts towards helping us continue to share the magic of Africa with travellers all over the world.
Keep an eye on our social media channels and newsletter for the results.
We're so thankful for your support which has made us Africa's most recognised safari company, and allows us to make more once-in-a-lifetime trips a reality!
About the World Travel Awards
The World Travel Awards is the most prestigious and renowned annual awards programme across the travel, tourism and hospitality industries. Since its establishment in 1993, the platform has sought to acknowledge, reward and celebrate excellence across these sectors. Today, the World Travel Awards brand is recognised globally as the ultimate hallmark of industry excellence.
Prize Draw Terms & Conditions:
- The prize draw is promoted by Go2Africa, 3rd Floor, Longkloof Studios, Darter Road, Cape Town, South Africa.
- By submitting an entry, you are agreeing to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Entrants must be 18 or over, and only one entry per email address is permitted.
- To enter the prize draw, you must vote for Go2Africa as Africa's Leading Safari Company in the World Travel Awards, verify the email address you used to vote, and send a screen grab of your email verification to email@example.com. No purchase is necessary.
- The closing date of the prize draw is 23:59 on 30 April 2023. Entries received after this time will not be considered.
- The winner will receive 2 nights for 2 people at a hotel in the Cape Winelands, subject to terms and conditions.
- Go2Africa accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the prize and not specifically included in the prize (including, without limitation, travel to and from the hotel).
- A winner will be chosen by random draw within one month of the prize draw ending.
- The winner will receive details of the prize by email (using details provided at entry). If a winner does not respond to Go2Africa within 14 days of being notified, then the winner's prize will be forfeited and Go2Africa will be entitled to select another winner.
- The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
- Go2Africa accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the prize draw or accepting the prize.
- Go2Africa reserves the right to modify or discontinue this prize draw due to reasons outside its control.
- All entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the South African courts.
Data Protection & Publicity:
- By entering, you agree that any personal information provided by you with your entry may be held and used by Go2Africa to administer this prize draw.