Africa is fast becoming a favourite destination for families and groups, with exquisite exclusive-use safari villas springing up around the continent’s most beautiful regions. Remote safari destinations are now more accessible to multi-generational families and groups with children than ever.
Each exclusive-use safari villa on this list is available for sole-use bookings – ideal for those travelling with a sizable brood (the ultimate luxury family safari), or those who want a piece of the African wilderness all to themselves. With a fleet of staff that are at your beck and call, you’re guaranteed to be well looked after during your stay. A dedicated butler sees to your every need, a private chef cooks up whatever your heart desires, and a personal guide and vehicle are available for game drives whenever you want. And to top it all off, each exclusive-use safari villa is the epitome of luxury and style, a getaway suitable for royalty…
Saruni Samburu | Kalama Conservancy
With incredible 360-degree views from every vista, there is simply no other lodge like Saruni Samburu in Kenya. Far off the beaten track but very close to the action of safari, this lodge showcases not only incredible wildlife encounters, but you will engage with local Samburu guides. You’ll gain fascinating insights into their culture, history and traditions. This a safari away from the crowds because Saruni Samburu has exclusive use of its own private wilderness, the Kalama Conservancy. One of the best private safari lodges, Saruni Samburu offers a true ‘wow’ factor and has views of a waterhole that attracts elephants, reticulated giraffes, lions, endangered wild dog and other endemic species.
- Built into and around a massive volcanic rock face
- Cultural interactions including nature walks with Samburu guides
- A private hide by a waterhole is ideal for a photographic safari
- ‘Warriors’ programme for the kids
- Can be booked as an exclusive-use safari villa (six luxury eco-suites)
Alfajiri Cliff Villa | Diani Beach
Considered by many as the finest exclusive villas in Africa, Alfajiri Cliff Villa is perfectly positioned right on Diani Beach, along the east African coast. Ideal for small groups or families, there are three private villa options - each with a stunning ocean view, sublimely spacious and breathtakingly decorated to reflect the traditions of the region. It is here that you will explore coral reefs on snorkelling trips, relax with a massage, or partake in scuba diving adventures. When you aren’t out and about, you can retreat to your villa where a private chef will expertly design tailormade menus, with fresh-off-the-boat seafood.
- Exclusive-use villas in Kenya with private butler
- Uninterrupted ocean views
- Relaxing daily massages
- Tailor-made menus from private chefs featuring the freshest seafood
- Private villa swimming pools overlooking the Indian Ocean
Nyati House at Saruni Mara | Masai Mara
You can expect boutique luxury and charm in the farthest reaches of the African wilderness when you stay at Saruni Mara. It offers elegant cottages, one family villa and a private villa. It’s situated within an exclusive wildlife concession that borders the famous Masai Mara National Reserve, and you will be guided by Masai warriors throughout your safari. The exclusive-use safari villa is called Nyati House, and it features two bedrooms, two bathrooms, a lounge and dining room, as well as a kitchen and a veranda. This is where you can experience the African wild on your own schedule and in the comfort of your own safari home-away-from-home.
- Exceptional year-round game viewing
- Situated in a private conservancy in the Masai Mara
- Ideal for those wanting to witness the Great Migration (in season)
- Day and night game drives as well as walking safaris
- Environmentally and community focused with Masai cultural experiences
Mara Bush House | Mara North Conservancy
There can’t be many things better than waking up to a family breakfast with views over the hills of the Masai Mara. And this is just one of many experiences to look forward to at Mara Bush House. This private safari villa in Kenya will be your base for exploring the private Mara North Conservancy on night drives and guided nature walks – luxuries not permitted in the national reserve – as well as classic game drives through one of Africa’s most famous destinations.
- Located on a private conservancy adjacent to the Masai Mara National Reserve
- Luxury exclusive-use safari villas with cosy living areas
- Children of all ages are welcome
- View of the wildlife frequenting the nearby watering hole
- Fantastic wildlife sightings, including zebra, leopard & lion
Elsa’s Private House | Meru National Park
Elsa’s Private House is a decadent private safari house in Kenya, crafted on a rocky outcrop overlooking Meru National Park. Unapologetically romantic, the two-bedroom villa is ideal for smaller families or lovebirds looking to splash out for an Africa honeymoon or special occasion. Spectacular 360-degree views often include large herds of elephant, buffalo and giraffe as they make their way across the plains to drink from a fertile spring at the bottom of the hill.
- Located in Meru National Park
- Accommodates up to four adults & two children
- Reliable sightings of elephant & lion
- Open-fronted bathroom with picturesque views from the tub
Sirikoi House at Sirikoi | Lewa Wildlife Conservancy
If a classic safari is what you’re after, then Sirikoi House is the answer – a private safari house in Kenya. Its location in the Lewa Wildlife Conservancy guarantees fantastic game viewing that includes sightings of rare species like Grevy’s zebra as well as black and white rhino. Adding to the charm of this authentic safari experience, the thatched-roof homestead with its roll-up canvas windows feels like a luxurious home-away-from-home on arrival.
- Located in the Lewa Wildlife Conservancy
- Three en-suite bedrooms sleep six people
- Private deck & firepit overlooking the wetlands
- Horse riding & quad biking
- Canopy tours & hiking in the Ngare Ndare Forest
- Helicopter & Waco biplane flips
Singita Serengeti House | Serengeti National Park
Singita Serengeti House is a stylish, contemporary exclusive-use safari villa that offers complete privacy and exclusivity in one of Africa’s premier safari destinations – the Serengeti. Nestled in the private Grumeti Reserve, Serengeti House offers guests the opportunity to witness the phenomenal Great Wildebeest Migration up-close. And once the wildlife has passed by, there are plenty of other activities to fill your time, including tennis matches and laps in the 25-metre (82-foot) swimming pool.
- Located in the private Grumeti Reserve bordering the Serengeti
- Sleeps eight people in four rooms
- Tennis court, swimming pool & gym
- Mini Rangers Course & other children’s activities
- Witness the Wildebeest Migration (June to August)
- Excellent year-round game viewing in the Serengeti
Jabali Private House | Ruaha National Park
Hidden among the giant baobab trees of Ruaha National Park, Jabali Private House is a lavish escape for a crowd-free safari. Home to one of Africa’s largest elephant populations and plenty of predators – including endangered wild dog – Ruaha is an undiscovered safari hidden gem that will provide plenty of sought-after sightings. And once the day’s game drives are done, Jabali is the perfect place to unwind until your next adventure through the savannah.
- Located in Ruaha National Park
- Sleeps six guests in three rooms
- Guaranteed elephant sightings
- Reliable sightings of apex predators
- Nights drives, walking safaris & photographic safaris
- Spa treatments in Asilia Spa
The Villa at Singita Sasakwa Lodge | Grumeti Game Reserve
Singita Sasakwa Lodge is a stately Edwardian manor house, the perfect private safari house in Tanzania. It blends luxury and adventure to create a wonderful experience, where you can live out your safari dreams. There are a select number of cottages as well as a villa, each featuring their own private infinity pool. Singita is well known for its high levels of service and excellent wildlife viewing, including some of the big cats - lion, leopard and cheetah.
- Exceptional Migration viewing
- Year-round Big Five sightings
- Guided walking safaris
- Butler & babysitting services
- Tennis, gym, spa, Jacuzzi & archery facilities
Thanda Island | Shungimbili Island Marine Reserve
Set in Tanzania’s Shungimbili Island Marine Reserve and surrounded by its own coral reef, Thanda Island is a truly exclusive tropical island. The island features only one private villa with five suites and two rustic Tanzanian Bandas. Depending on the season, you can swim with the gentle giant of the ocean, the whale shark, and you could watch turtles nesting and their eggs hatching. Marine conservation is at the core of the island’s offering, and you will be encouraged to get involved in a range of projects, like marine wildlife monitoring or awareness workshops with villagers from neighbouring Mafia Island.
- Exclusive island sanctuary in a protected marine reserve
- Great for families or groups of friends
- Exceptional water activities including snorkelling & diving
- Eco-friendly and 100% off-grid with solar energy & rainwater harvesting
- Tennis court, gym, spa & private staff for your stay
Kataza House at Singita Kwitonda Lodge | Volcanoes National Park
Kataza House, at Singita Kwitonda Lodge in Rwanda, is ideal for those who value privacy or want plenty of space to themselves. The design of the house makes it feel like a micro resort, with state-of-art facilities ensuring your every need is catered for. While the contemporary design and elegant décor give it a tranquil atmosphere, the easy access to the gorilla-trekking routes in Volcanoes National Park are sure to evoke excitement.
- Nestled on the edge of Volcanoes National Park
- Four beautiful rooms accommodate up to eight people
- Uninterrupted views of volcano & forest landscape
- Access to all Kwitonda Lodge’s facilities & amenities
- Farm-to-table fine dining
- Children’s activities
- Private wine cellar, interactive kitchen & bar
- Heated swimming pool, gym, spa room & cinema room
- Gorilla & golden monkey trekking
- Mount Bisoke Crater Lake hike & Musanze Caves visit
Singita Castleton | Sabi Sands Game Reserve
Singita Castleton combines the best of an exclusive safari experience with the charm of country life. The sole-use homestead is comfortable and inviting, creating a welcoming atmosphere in a contemporary, stylish space. As Castleton enjoys a prime location in the Sabi Sand Game Reserve, which shares unfenced borders with Kruger National Park, ensuring guests are treated to fantastic game viewing outside of this luxury retreat...
- Located in the popular Sabi Sand Game Reserve bordering Kruger
- Six gorgeous bedrooms sleep up to twelve people
- Private gym, tennis court & trampoline
- Private wine cellar, spa treatment room & boma
- Overlooks a wildlife-frequented watering hole
- Guaranteed sightings of the Big 5 (lion, leopard, cheetah, elephant & rhino)
- Wine tasting at the nearby Singita Wine Boutique & Gallery
Morukuru Villas | Madikwe Game Reserve
The Morukuru villas are made up of three stand-alone, exclusive-use houses in Madikwe Game Reserve – namely, the Owner’s House, Farm House and River House. Each villa is individually designed and showcases different aspects of the untouched natural beauty of this region, known for its Big 5 sightings.
- Located in a private section of Madikwe Game Reserve
- Malaria-free region
- Owner’s House sleeps four in two rooms
- Farm House sleeps ten in five rooms
- River House sleeps six in three rooms
- Children of all ages are welcome
Royal Malewane Africa House | Thornybush Game Reserve
On arrival, the front door of Royal Malewane’s Africa House sets the tone for your stay. Reminiscent of a medieval castle’s entryway, the studded door leads you into an elegant and stylish living space that can only be described as Afro chic. Roughing it in the rugged, untamed plains of Africa has never looked so enticing. Not to mention Africa House’s enviable location in Thornybush Game Reserve and close proximity to the Kruger National Park means you can expect an unrivalled safari experience with exceptional game viewing.
- Located in Thornybush Game Reserve, bordering Kruger National Park
- Sleeps twelve guests in six rooms
- Heated lap pool, Jacuzzi, gym & spa treatments with incredible views
- Fantastic Big 5 & big game sightings
- Children of all ages are welcome
Tintswalo Manor House | Manyeleti Reserve
A visit to Tintswalo Manor House is a must if you’re seeking a classic family safari experience. This exclusive-use safari villa welcomes children of all ages and keeps them entertained throughout their stay with a personalised kids programme, as well as a swimming pool and fenced garden for safe playtime. And, naturally, staying in one of the Kruger’s private reserves like Manyeleti ensures that you and the whole family will have some spectacular Big 5 sightings.
- Located in Manyeleti Reserve, bordering the Kruger National Park
- Five en-suite bedrooms accommodate up to ten people
- Personalised children’s programme
- Fenced garden & family-sized swimming pool
- Outdoor bath
- Outstanding Big 5 & big game viewing
Cheetah Plains | Sabi Sands Game Reserve
Cheetah Plains sets the golden standard for eco-luxe safari lodges. Consisting of three exclusive-use safari villas in the renowned Sabi Sand Game Reserve, this uniquely designed oasis screams contemporary elegance. Guests at Cheetah Plains can expect a world-class getaway and guaranteed Big 5 sightings on this private reserve within South Africa’s premier safari destination – the Kruger National Park.
- Ultra-luxurious, eco-friendly bush houses in Sabi Sand Game Reserve
- Four rooms sleep up to eight people
- Private swimming pool & wine cellars
- Breathtaking views of the picturesque bushland
- Guaranteed Big 5 sightings
The Homestead at Phinda | Phinda Private Game Reserve
South Africa is well-known for its lavish safari lodges and camps, and The Homestead at Phinda is no exception. This luxury exclusive-use safari villa manages to exude a homely feel without compromising on upscale modern comforts and stylish décor. The opulent lodgings are complemented by some of South Africa’s finest game viewing as guests are treated to sightings of the Big 5 and other sought-after game.
- Located in Phinda Private Game Reserve in KwaZulu-Natal
- Accommodates ten guests in four rooms
- Swimming pool, massage room, gym, library & interactive kitchen
- Private airstrip for fly-in itineraries
- Excellent game viewing that includes the Big 5
- Children’s programme & child minders available
The Owners Cottage at Grand Provence | Cape Winelands
Grand Provence rests below the Franschhoek mountains in arguably the Cape’s most beautiful wine region. The Owner’s Cottage is set overlooking a 325-year-old wine estate, surrounded by vineyards and is a traditional Cape Dutch-style villa. The Owner’s Cottage, with it’s 5-star grading, offers graceful living and features manicured gardens, a private swimming pool and a secluded patio. A beautiful loggia and entertainment area is adjacent to the pool, the ideal spot for relaxing in luxurious comfort and sipping on award-winning wine.
- A maximum of fourteen guests in a charming complex of Cape Dutch buildings
- Easy access to South Africa’s ‘gourmet capital’ Franschhoek
- Exceptional wine tastings at the estate
- Exclusive & private retreat in the Cape Winelands
The Owner’s Villa at Delaire Graaff | Cape Winelands
The Owner’s Villa at Delaire Graaff is on the crest of the spectacular Helshoogte Mountain Pass in the Cape Winelands. This wine estate is known for being an exclusive and luxurious wine estate that has super wines, a spa and lavish accommodation. It also features a stunning art collection that gives it an ambience of refinement. This exclusive-use villa in South Africa encompasses over 660 square meters and is where you can enjoy private outdoor space, a swimming pool with adjacent Jacuzzi, and luxury furnishings.
- Overlooks the Stellenbosch Wine Valley
- Considered one of South Africa’s best wine estates
- Exceptional spa treatments after wine tastings
- Two restaurants on the estate
- Exquisite art collection in contemporary décor
Tswalu Tarkuni Homestead | Tswalu Kalahari Private Game Reserve
Tarkuni Homestead is an exclusive-use safari villa that is situated in the Tswalu Kalahari Private Game Reserve. This reserve is a true wilderness experience on the southernmost edge of the Kalahari. The homestead is the perfect choice for families with children of all ages, or groups of friends. It’s a safari home with a dedicated host, private chef, safari vehicle as well as a guide and tracker. The entire homestead has been consciously designed with sustainability in mind, keeping this reserve in its pristine condition.
- Accommodation ten guests in five guest suites, including children
- Dedicated staff, including a host and personal chef
- Private safari vehicle, guide and tracker
- Lounge and dining room with central, double-sided fireplace
- Mezzanine library and games room
- Indoor spa treatment suite
- Waterhole right on the doorstep of the homestead
Jaci’s Sabi House | Sabi Sands Game Reserve
Jaci’s Sabi House is in the Sabi Sands Game Reserve, a beautifully appointed exclusive-use safari villa in big game country. It’s ideal for the ultimate safari flexibility, where you have the freedom and independence to follow your own schedule. A private guide and game viewing vehicle take you deep into the heart of the African wilds, where you are sure to encounter the Big Five. You will return to your safari home where a private chef will take care of all your culinary needs, and you can relax in luxurious surroundings.
- Exclusive-use safari villa for a private experience
- Dedicated game-viewing vehicle and guide
- Exceptional leopard sightings in the Sabi Sands Game Reserve
- Spacious rooms and private swimming pool
Kwandwe Fort House | Kwandwe Game Reserve
Kwandwe Fort House is one of South Africa’s private luxury safari villas. It has been elegantly designed to complement the rugged landscape of the reserve. From the veranda, you can enjoy views of a private waterhole, where wildlife come to quench their thirst, and you have the luxury of a private guide and tracker. Activities include daily game drives, nature walks, big game walking safaris and fishing. When you aren’t exploring the reserve, take a dip in the swimming pool and dine under the stars around the traditional boma.
- Sleeps eight in four en-suite bedrooms
- Swimming pool and central courtyard
- Interactive kitchen
- Free-flowing indoor living areas
- Spa treatment room & wine cellar
Zarafa Dhow Suite | Okavango Delta
The Zarafa Dhow Suite provides total luxury and complete privacy from which to explore waterways of the Okavango Delta. The exclusive-use, two-bedroomed tented villa is Botswana’s first and only Relais & Chateaux property and is also one of National Geographic’s Unique Lodges of the World.
- Located on the Selinda Reserve in the Okavango Delta
- Caters for four adults & one child
- Overlooks the tranquil waters of the Zibadianja Lagoon
- Excellent wildlife sightings include leopard, lion and elephant
- Cruises on the lagoon
Chobe Princess | Chobe National Park
The Chobe Princess isn’t your standard villa. For one, you’ll never wake up in the same place you went to bed. The luxury houseboat offers a different take on the safari experience that sees guests enjoying water-based game viewing in comfort and style. You’ll dock in a unique location each night, ensuring that you get to explore all the best areas of Chobe National Park.
- Luxury houseboat located on the Chobe River in Chobe National Park
- Accommodates up to fourteen people in five to six rooms per boat
- Jacuzzi & plunge pool
- Water-based safari
- Guaranteed elephant sightings
The Nest @ Sossusvlei Villa
The Nest lies in a remote corner of the Namib Desert, a short 45-minute drive away from Sossusvlei. While the rustic design of this exclusive-use safari villa echoes the unspoilt natural beauty of its arid surroundings, comforts are far from scarce. A full fleet of staff are on call to ensure guests have all the creature comforts they need for a relaxing getaway. And when you’re not enjoying all the luxuries on offer at The Nest, you can explore Sossusvlei’s famous sand dunes, Big Daddy and Dune 45, or take in the sight of the stunningly desolate salt pans at Deadvlei.
- Located in the Namib-Tsaris Conservancy, near Sossusvlei
- Four spacious, luxury rooms sleep up to six people
- See desert-adapted wildlife like Hartmann’s zebra, springbok, and the elusive leopard
- Explore Sossusvlei & the Namib Desert
- Wildlife sightings at the nearby watering hole
Safari House | Etosha
Safari House places a strong emphasis on unpretentious hospitality, creating a home away from home for its guests in Namibia – the perfect exclusive-use safari villa. Resembling a traditional Namibian farmstead, the house is warm and comforting without foregoing the style and class one would expect from a luxury getaway. And with only two lodges in the area, the only other beings you’ll see here are the desert-adapted wildlife.
- Located in Etosha Heights Private Reserve, one of Namibia’s largest private reserves
- Three rooms sleep up to six adults & three children
- Swimming pool & fully fenced garden
- Black & white rhino can be tracked in the reserve
- Night drives around the reserve
- Double-tiered photography hide
Chongwe River House | Lower Zambezi National Park
Chongwe River House is located in the Lower Zambezi National Park, a wilderness in Zambia that remains largely undisturbed by the modern world. The region is home to enormous elephant herds (up to 100-strong), which are often seen congregating on the banks of the Chongwe and Zambezi Rivers. The architecture of Chongwe River House is unique, following the natural shape and curve of the branches and tree trunks used in its frame. Open-sided rooms mean that you’re never separated from enchanting river and mountain views – or any game that happens to be passing by.
- Located on the Chongwe River banks in Lower Zambezi National Park
- Accommodates eight guests in four lavish en-suite rooms
- Large private pool & spectacular views of the surroundings
- Excellent wildlife sightings, especially elephant
- Walking safaris, boat cruises, canoeing safaris & tiger-fishing
Robin's House | South Luangwa National Park
Robin’s House sits on the banks of Luangwa River in the renowned South Luangwa National Park, one of Africa’s most wildlife-rich regions. Spend your days on game drives or tracking animals on foot during walking safaris – a quintessential South Luangwa activity – before retiring to this charming two-bedroomed villa for some much-needed downtime. It is undoubtedly one of the most exclusive villas in Africa.
- Located in South Luangwa National Park
- Accommodates up to six people in two en-suite rooms
- Childminding services & kids’ activities available
- Fantastic views of the Luangwa River
- Incredible wildlife sightings
- Walking safaris & water-based safaris (December to April)
Tom’s Little Hide | Hwange National Park
At Tom’s Little Hide you’re able to disconnect from the modern world and enjoy time with friends and family in a relaxed and intimate setting. The remote location in Hwange National Park and cosy, down-to-earth camp make this destination best suited to adventurous travellers or families and friends with older children. Days are yours to spend as you like – exploring the farthest reaches of the park or enjoying a day of ‘armchair safari’ by the pool, which overlooks a waterhole often frequented by elephant, giraffe, zebra, impala, waterbuck and kudu.
- Located in Hwange National Park
- Sleeps eight people in three large rooms
- Private splash pool
- Secluded hide at the watering hole
- Guided walks for guests 16+
- Guaranteed sightings of elephant, buffalo & African wild dog
Malilangwe House | Malilangwe Wildlife Reserve
Set in the crowd-free Malilangwe Wildlife Reserve, this elegant and stylish house brings a touch of luxury to a remote region of Zimbabwe. Fitted with state-of the-art amenities and every modern comfort you could need, you’ll be loath to leave this exclusive-use safari villa. But while it might be tempting to stay home, you will be rewarded for heading out into the pristine 52 600-hectare (130 000-acre) bushland with plenty of big-game encounters.
- Located in Malilangwe Wildlife Reserve
- Sleeps ten guests in five lavish rooms
- Panoramic views of the Malilangwe Dam & surroundings
- Private decks, interactive kitchen, bar-deli & rim-flow pool
- Mini Rangers Course & children’s activities available
- Sundowners cruises & spa treatments
Matusadona Luxury Lake Safari Cruiser
The Matusadona Luxury Lake Safari Cruiser is a private houseboat that mixes the best parts of an African safari with an extravagant cruise holiday. Floating on the tranquil waters of Lake Kariba, the Matusadona offers guests water-based game viewing from the lap of luxury. Spot all your favourite animals, including lion, elephant, rhino, leopard and cheetah, as they drink at the banks of the lake. The best part? Each day will bring a new adventure as you dock at a new and exciting location each evening.
- Located on Lake Kariba in Matusadona National Park
- Caters for six guests in three lavish rooms
- Dock at scenic locations of your choice
- Open-air Jacuzzi
- Water-based game viewing on speed boat or pontoon
- Spectacular big game sightings & fishing
Khayelitshe House | Matobo Hills
Nestled among the iconic balancing rocks and massive granite boulders of Matobo Hills, Khayelitshe House is the perfect place for a family safari, in a little visited area of Zimbabwe. Khayelitshe House derives its name from the Ndebele words ‘Ekhaya’ and ‘Litshe’, meaning ‘home in the rocks’. Completely off-grid, this exclusive-use safari house in Zimbabwe inspires peacefulness and being connected to nature. You’ll spend your days exploring the magic of the Matobo landscapes on walks, hikes or drives and immerse yourself into this ancient land.
- Exclusive family home on a private estate
- Birding, biking & hiking
- Four bedrooms all with en-suite bathrooms
- Easy access to Matobo National Park
Sanctuary Chuma House | Mosi-oa-Tunya National Park
Families and friends on a trip to Victoria Falls will relish the opportunity to have this private slice of the Zambezi River all to themselves. Sanctuary Chuma House offers intimacy and tranquillity just a short drive from the adventure and excitement of the Zambian side of the Falls. This exclusive-use safari villa has two bedrooms with en suite bathrooms, as well as living and dining areas that include a deck and plunge pool. In addition to activities at Victoria Falls, guests can enjoy game drives, canoeing on the river, guided nature walks and sundowner cruises.
- Located on the banks of the Zambezi River in Mosi-oa-Tunya National Park
- Accommodates eight people in four rooms
- Adventure activities in Victoria Falls
- Sunset cruises on the Zambezi
- Exceptional game viewing in Mosi-oa-Tunya
Tangala House | Lower Zambezi National Park
Tangala House is the perfect getaway for families. From the playroom and child-friendly swimming pool to cruises on the Zambezi and game drives in Zambezi National Park, there’s something for every member of your brood here. The stylish house is also perfectly positioned near Africa’s Adventure Capital, Victoria Falls, for the more active traveller who wishes to explore this Natural Wonder of the World.
- Located on the banks of the Zambezi River in Lower Zambezi National Park
- Sleeps eight people in four rooms
- Thirteen-metre private swimming pool, gym & children’s playroom
- Spectacular river views
- Water-based activities on the river
- Guaranteed sightings of elephant & buffalo
- Adventure activities in Victoria Falls
Ready to Start Planning Your Stay at Exclusive Villas in Africa?
Get in touch with one of our Africa Safari Experts to help tailor-make your next adventure: